Friday, December 7, 2007

Ignored!

TO:
Customer complaints
Optus

Re: Possible complaint to the TIO


Dear Sirs/Mesadmes,

You have so far ignored my letter of 30 Nov (copy enclosed).

In the circumstances please give me in writing all the terms and conditions to which I am subject as user of no. 0422142596 and give me full written particulars of all that I have agreed to. If you also ignore this request, I will raise the matter with the TIO.

Please note that if I have to be on some plan or other, I request that I be put on a plan that gives me as long as possible to use prepaid sums.

I would also like you to change the number of my service to a number I had earlier in the year but which I cancelled. The number is 0413 836248. When I had that number it was with Vodafone.


Thanking you

Dr John Ray (M.A.; Ph.D.)

No comments: