Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Another email -- from a different person at Optus

Hi John,

Optus have been experiencing unexpected delays due to high email volumes recently, and appreciate your patience. We apologise for any inconvenience you have experienced in this time and expect these delays to subside shortly.

I have checked with the credit recharge and can see that the last recharge from your account was for 04/12/2010. This may appear on your bank statement as 06/12/2010. To be able to check and confirm that the payment was taken twice please reply with a copy of your bank statement. Once I receive this statement I can then investigate further and complete the search and apply credits if applicable.

Should you have any further questions please reply to this email and we will be happy to assist.

Christine
Web Servicing Team
Optus

In response I sent them a screenshot of my online bank statement -- JR

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been waiting to get a home phone service for more than 20 days. The worst day of my life is when I made a decision to join Optus when moving home. Optus seems to be overwhelmed by events and remain clueless in service delivery. If you are considering a service, run away from Optus