Thursday, December 9, 2010

My same-day reply

Thank you for your assistance so far

I note however that one of my payments still has not been credited by your system

Westpac Mastercard confirms that Optus prepaid debited me for $20 on both 6th and 7th of December. Please get someone with computer skills to trace and remedy the fault

Furthermore, I note that the options one is given to tick when recharging are very limited and of obscure meaning. Please refer to someone in a senior position at Optus the need for each option to be accompanied by a clarifying explanation of what each option does

The options I was given were:

Recharge Type :

$20 Cap
$20 International Zone A
$20 International Zone B
$20 International Zone C
$20 RevUp Data

That was all very mysterious to me but "$20 cap" seemed nearest to what I wanted to do as I have no plans to travel overseas. So I just clicked it

You really do need to make things easier for your customers. If you had done so already, we would not be having this correspondence

Sincerely
John Ray

No comments: