Monday, December 17, 2007

Dear Margaret

TO:
Margaret Robertson
Customer complaints escalated
Optus


Dear Ms Robinson

I am puzzled by your letter of 13th. What about my previous letter requires "investigation"?

All that I asked for was information and routine services. All that was required was a prompt and polite phone-call to me from one of your more competent staff.

You might however care to explain why you have ignored the two approaches I made to you via your online form.

You might also care to explain the gross rudeness of your eventual reply to my letter of Nov. 30. The TIO has the specimen concerned. I have also emailed Singtel about the offensive behaviour concerned.

I am also flabbergasted that your letter to me carried no return address or any Optus address of any kind. I enclose your letter for your further perusal. What are you trying to hide? If I did not know better, I would think that Optus was some sort of cowboy outfit. Do I have to write to Singtel about that too?

Yours etc

(Dr) JOHN RAY

No comments: